At Southeast Massachusetts Comprehensive Treatment Centers, we understand that questions or worries about the costs of care can prevent some people from getting the help that they need. To alleviate all concerns, we are dedicated to a policy of absolute transparency regarding all fees for treatment, and we discuss this issue with all patients up front so that there are no surprises once treatment has begun.
When you choose to heal at Southeast Massachusetts Comprehensive Treatment Centers, you will not be wedged into a one-size-fits-all treatment plan. Instead, your care will be customized based upon a thorough assessment of your needs and strengths. Because of our dedication to personalized care, the cost of treatment may vary from patient to patient.
Regardless of the services that any patient receives, though, the following general policies and procedures apply to all who receive care at our center:
- You will be required to pay all intake fees during your initial intake appointment. You may make this payment with cash, a money order, or a credit card that has been issued in your name. We will not accept a personal check or payment by phone.
- Please note that even if you intend to use insurance to pay for your treatment, you still must arrange to pay in advance for all treatment services that you receive at Southeast Massachusetts Comprehensive Treatment Centers.
If you do plan to pay for your treatment with insurance, please note the following:
- You must provide all documentation to confirm your coverage and verify your benefits.
- You must ensure that all insurance-related issues are resolved prior to starting treatment.
- You must pay your intake fee with cash, money order, or credit card at the time of your intake appointment.
- We will provide you with an invoice that you can submit to your insurance provider to request reimbursement for your out-of-pocket expenses.
To learn more about Southeast Massachusetts Comprehensive Treatment Centers, please feel free to contact us at your convenience. We look forward to answering all of your questions and helping you take this important step toward a healthy, drug-free life.